my thx to you







Welcome To My BLOGGER , Do read Do follow =,= . Maybe blog aku tak secantek korang , but blog aku dari taste aku and from ape yang 'si dia' suka Okay ?





















































































































































































































































































































































































































































Friday 3 June 2011

33 reason why i love u


  • I can be myself when I am with you.
     
  • Your idea of romance is dim lights, soft music, and just the two of us.
     
  • Because you make me feel like, like, like I have never felt before.
     
  • I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked.
  • Your undying faith is what keeps the flame out of love alive
     
  • You and me together, we can make magic.
     
  • We're a perfect match.
     
  • Thinking of you, fills me with a wonderful feeling.
  • Your love gives me the feeling, that the best is still ahead.
     
  • You never give up on me, and that's what keeps me going.
     
  • You are simply irresistible
     
  • I love you because you bring the best out of me.
  • Your terrific sense of humor
     
  • Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beatheart
     
  • You're the one who holds the key to my heart
     
  • You always say what I need to hear (You are perfect).
     
  • You have taught me the true meaning of love.
  • Love is, what you mean to me - and you mean everything.
     
  • You are my theme for a dream.
     
  • I have had the time of my life and I owe it all to you.
     
  • When I look into your eyes, I can see your heart.
     
  • Your love for me is a natural anti-depressant.
  • I love to hear your voice.
     
  • Your love has helped me to rediscover myself.
     
  • Your love is an effective anti-dote to despair.
     
  • I love to wake up with you by my side...It makes my days better.
     
  • You always make me feel that you are by my side no matter what.
  • I love that feeling of being secure when you wrap your arms around me.
     
  • I love the way you keep your cool when I do something stupid.
     
  • Just being with you feels like I can defy the whole world.
     
  • You mean the world to me.
     
  • I like your small gestures that speak volumes about how much you care.
  • I love the way you treasure the gifts that I gave you.
     
  • I love the way you patch up with me after a tumultuous fight.
     
  • And, of-course, your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment